Gaming for Health main aim is to test commercial video games (e.g., Resident Evil 7 Biohazard: VR) and virtual reality contents as innovative tools to assess and to train emotive (e.g. stress management) and cognitive (e.g. decision making) processes.
Project’s goal is also the developing of video games and virtual reality scenarios for the emotive/cognitive assessment and training.
- Pilot study to evaluate the effectiveness of a commercial virtual reality video game to assess executive processes.
- Pallavicini F, Ferrari A, Garcea G, Zanacchi A, Mantovani F: Effectiveness of horror video games for the emotional elicitation: Preliminary insights using Resident Evil 7 Biohazard VR. In: Conference proceedings of HCIInternational 2018. HCII 2018. Springer, in publication.
- Pallavicini F, Morganti L, Diana B, Realdon O, Zurloni V, Mantovani F: Mobile Virtual Reality to Enhance Subjective Well-Being. In Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology-4th ed. Publisher: IGI Global, Editors: Mehdi Khosrow-Pour, 2017, pp. 6223-623. Download PDF
- Pallavicini F, Argenton L, Toniazzi N, Aceti L, Mantovani F: Virtual Reality Applications for Stress Management Training in the Military. Aereospace Medicine and Human Performance, 2016, 87(12): 1-10. Download PDF
- Argenton L, Pallavicini F, Barone G, Zini A, Garcea G, Zanacchi A, Mantovani F. Hacking Well-Being: Can Serious Games fit Positive Technology Framework? In Integrating Technology in Positive Psychology Practice 2016, Publisher: IGI Global, Editors: Daniela Villani, Pietro Cipresso, Andrea Gaggioli, Giuseppe Riva, pp. 230-246. Download PDF
- Argenton L, Pallavicini F, Mantovani F: Serious Games as Positive Technologies. In Handbook of Research on Applied E-Learning in Engineering and Architecture Education 2016, Publisher: IGI Global, Editors: David Fonseca, Ernest Redondo, pp.114-132. Download PDF
EVENTS AND CONFERENCES
- Human Computer Interaction International 2018. HCII 2018, July 2018, Las Vegas (US)